The Beastiary in Dark and Light includes cards for each creature in the game. Each card includes up to four symbols which help identify the following traits:
Traits[edit | edit source]
- How aggressive that creature is -- signified by the presence of a sword icon if its posture is highly agrressive, or bytwo swords if its posture is to attack if attacked.
- What it likes to eat -- it is either a herbivore,omnivore,carnivore, ormythical.
- Whether or not the creature can be tamed -- signified by a reign.
- Whether or not the creature can be ridden after it’s tamed -- signified by a saddle icon.
A wolf, for example, is incredibly aggressive and will attack other creatures on sight, which is shown by the single sword icon on its portrait. They are also carnivorous and can be tamed and ridden if equipped with the proper reins once tamed. *note: Wolves can be ridden without saddles, however they will lack the armor boost a saddle gives.
Preferred Foods[edit | edit source]
- Herbivore: Delicate Herbivore Feed >Herbivore Feed >Luck Clover >Apples >Grass
- Carnivore: Delicate Carnivore Feed >Carnivore Feed >Fine Raw Meat >Raw Meat
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Creatures included in the current release or planned for release
Searchable on the desktop!
|PiglingBestiarySluaghElite Dark Wraith|
Pages in category "Creatures"
The following 99 pages are in this category, out of 99 total.
- Taming Chart Albino
- Taming Chart Arachnea
- Taming Chart Bahamut
- Taming Chart Bargesh
- Taming Chart Bear
- Taming Chart Boar
- Taming Chart Centaur
- Taming Chart Cyclops
- Taming Chart Deer
- Taming Chart Goblin
- Taming Chart Griffin
- Taming Chart GStag
- Taming Chart Horse
- Taming Chart Ice Wolf
- Taming Chart Kebo
- Taming Chart Lava Tiger
- Taming Chart LCentaur
- Taming Chart Longhorn
- Taming Chart VCentaur