|This article is a stub. You can help Dark and Light Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Dark and Light Wiki by .
|Bushes and shrubs|
|Fists, Stone Sword and Iron Sword|
Description[edit | edit source]
- Grass is a base resource used in many recipes. Grass can be used to tame certain herbivores and also as a food source for same. Grass can be placed in a campfire to be dried into straw. Grass also spoils over time converting it to straw.
- When fed to tamed sheep, grass is converted to fur.
- Grass is a major crafting ingredient in making fertilizer.
- While it has very little nutritional value, grass can be eaten to help stave off hunger and thirst. However, it must be consumed in large quantities to have any measurable impact.
Harvesting[edit | edit source]
Harvesting is recommended by using one of the following on bushes and shrubs:
Other Notes[edit | edit source]
- While dealing the greatest amount of melee damage, the Iron Greatsword does not harvest grass.