|This article is a stub. You can help Dark and Light Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Dark and Light Wiki by .
Quests[edit | edit source]
- The first lesson of magic is that you are not the source of the power, you only channel it. Practice drawing the essence of magic from the world around you to truly understand this lesson.
- All life and energy is formed by the natural elements, which can be concentrated into living beings. Discover ways to harvest the essence of air, water and light and you may someday hope to harness the power of these beings.
- All life and energy is formed by the natural elements, which can be concentrated into living beings. Discover ways to harvest the essence of fire, earth and darkness and you may someday hope to harness the power of these beings.
- To master magic, you of course must master the casting of runes. Some of the simplest runes are also the most vital to your survival. Becoming a practiced caster is vital to becoming a master of magic.
- Alchemy allows you to transform nature itself. Master this craft to create powerful spell ingredients and potions to aid you in your quest to achieve magic mastery.
- The study of enchanting allows a magician to bend the will of lesser minds. Using this magic, you can make willing servants of some of the native beings of Archos.
- Thaumaturgy is very advanced magic, and allows you to create magic-powered contraptions and the components needed to power them.
- A sorcerer is the master of the elements. Water Magic gives life, Air Magic is transformative, and Light magic can turn away the darkness itself.
- A sorcerer is the master of the elements. Earth Magic is unwavering. Fire Magic is destructive, and Dark Magic can consume life.
- A powerful wizard knows how to forge their magics into useful tools. Perfect these skills to gain an edge against your enemies!
- A master of magic does not need heavy armors to protect them. Learn to craft the garb of a wizard and even transform yourself into a beast to meet your enemies in combat.